- Support in legal proceedings and mediation proceedings involving environmental compliance, remediation and liability issues, including broad strategy development;
- Expertise in non-litigation strategy approaches to resolving environmental claims;
- Identification of potential corporate liability exposure related to specific legal actions;
- Assistance in identifying and contracting with technical and economic experts;
- Establishment and management of Potentially Responsible Party (PRP) Groups and management of client programs involving multi-disciplinary contractors.
- Identified potential environmental liabilities related to a corporate client’s worldwide operations;
- Evaluated and managed environmental, societal and cultural issues for a corporate client at an industrial site adjacent to an Indian Reservation.